Join a Winning Team at MINI of Murray
At MINI of Murray, we rely on recruiting the most talented individuals with diverse backgrounds. If you have the desire, passion for the brand, and are committed to excellence in all that you do, there may be a career with MINI of Murray waiting for you.
- Local family owned and operated
- Hiring priority is to promote from within
- Stable workforce
- Extremely knowledgeable staff
- Positive work environment
- Committed to community involvement at all levels
- Discount on parts and service for employees
- Employee Lease Program on MINI’s at a reduced rate
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- 401(k) with company match
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
Specific skills required:
- Prior automotive sales experience not necessary. We are willing to train and develop the right person.
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience representing a luxury brand helpful but not necessary
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more
You will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations. Your career advancement and job satisfaction are a priority. Come join our team and be part of a family-owned dealership where our employees are the best and brightest, and you are the reason we continue to be successful.
Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
We are a Drug Free Environment and require a pre-employment drug screen and do random testing throughout the year.
MINI of Murray is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our growing brand is looking to add to our team of technicians. The technician will perform mechanical and diagnostics services on the vehicles at the dealership.
We have a beautiful facility, with a new showroom, and shop area. MINI of Murray has been the recipient of the National Motoring Cup, which exemplifies excellence in all areas of the dealership.
- Perform assigned repairs using appropriate Manufacturer and Dealership standards and guidelines.
- Test, check, and road-test each vehicle as necessary to ensure accurate diagnosis and repair.
- Perform work in the priority order assigned by the shop. Give adequate notice if a promised completion time cannot be achieved.
- Keep Service Advisor informed of vehicle’s progress. Utilize all forms of assistance to properly diagnose, recommend repair of vehicles.
- Clean, drain, tag and turn in warranty parts as required by manufacturer.
- Return vehicle in a clean condition.
- Follow proper procedures for performing recalls, campaigns, updates and product alerts.
- Document all efforts made to duplicate complaints on “No-Fault Found” responses.
- Familiarize and utilize all shop, manufacturer’s memos, technical and service bulletins.
- Keep work area well-organized and clean using safe work habits.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, duties and projects as needed.
- Prior technical experience required.
- Have own tools.
- Drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Current Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and pass random drug tests.
Compensation will be depending on experience.
MINI Service Porter
The service porter position is customer facing and requires the ability to react to the needs of the customer and our staff. We are able to assist the customer with certain issues right in the service drive, thus saving time and improving overall customer satisfaction. The ability to multi-task, be self directed, and stay focused are very important in this position.
- Greet customers and provide excellent customer service
- Perform minor services in drive once appropriately trained
- Drive vehicles to and from service areas and lot as needed
- Assist with loaner vehicle check
- Assist with vehicle flow within dealership as service tickets are generated
- Provides customer courtesy washes as needed
- Shuttle vehicles and customers on/off premises when needed
- Maintain organization of customer vehicles in service lot
- Other duties within service department as needed
- Assist in maintaining clean and professional work environment
- Team player
- Energetic and hard worker
- Friendly and Professional, focus on customer service
- Motivated, will look for things to do in down time
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Knowledge of manual transmission
- Clean Driving record/Valid Utah Driver’s License.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random testing throughout the year.
MINI of Murray is an Equal Opportunity Employer.